Trusted by SEOs and marketing professionals worldwide
Ahrefs has powerful tools for SEO. It crawls the web, stores data and allows users to access a pool of information via a simple user interface. It can aid keyword research, link building, content marketing and SEO strategies - and other tactics to increase website traffic. Tools include:
- Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Backlink Research
- Content Research
- Rank Tracking
- Web Monitoring
Pros of Ahrefs
- Extremely extensive web crawler
- Great ad-hoc keyword research
- Contains social share information
- Get keyword alerts sent to your email daily
- Extremely large backlink database
- Complete SERP analysis
- Advance filtering options throughout the tool
- Detailed novel metrics
- Info frequently updated and can be retrieved when needed
- Great support system with fast response times.
Cons of Ahrefs
- Quite expensive but worth it if you use the tool properly.
- Limited reporting.
- No integration with Google Analytics or Search Console.
- Bare-bones UX
|Ease of Use:|